Power Automate Tip #3 : Trigger Conditions

One of the best practices is for you to govern your flow/power automate runs. One of the way to do such thing is to use the Trigger Conditions. For the same example I used before - I would like to take the files that are not already compressed. The very first thing you need to do is to click the settings of your Trigger. In my case its the When a file is created or Modified on the SPOL library. 




In my case, I would like to have two conditions, 

1. I am compressing the PDF's and nothing else.

2. The Compressed value should not be True

If you see above thats how I can set the above conditions using Regular Expressions. Hope thats helpful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linksys Wireless Connection Failure

The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web

Access Denied Host Header Sharepoint 2010 Windows Server 2008 R2