Power Automate Tip #5 : Use Clipboards Effectively

 A lot of times there is always a need to make a copy of a flow activity on to another flow or even to another tenant. Building this from scratch is a pain or I would consider that as a duplication of effort. So, the best feature that I would recommend is to use the Clipboard. This feature is on preview.


If you click the three dots on the activity, you should see an option to 'Copy to my clipboard'. Once you copy, you can create a new activity either in the same flow or another on the same browser session and try to use the copied clip and use it on to your flow by going to the 'My Clipboard'.
If its another browser session, you can past it on a notepad which would looks something like this.
You can select all and cut the json and past it on the My Clipboard area so you could get back the action. Simple, easy and I love the fact that it saves a lot of my precious time








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linksys Wireless Connection Failure

The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web

Access Denied Host Header Sharepoint 2010 Windows Server 2008 R2