The list cannot be displayed in Datasheet view...

If you get this message,

The list cannot be displayed in Datasheet view for one or more of the following reasons:

- A datasheet component compatible with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation is not installed.
- Your Web browser does not support ActiveX controls.
- A component is not properly configured for 32-bit or 64-bit support.

when you try to open the Sharepoint 2010 List in the DataSheet view, do the following :

install the 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components after you install Office 2010 64-bit on the machine.


Hope this helps


Comments

Anonymous said…
That helped - thanks!
Anonymous said…
I am running Windows Server 2008 R2 with 64-bit IE and 64-bit Office and this download worked like a charm! thanks!
Anonymous said…
Good day I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by error,
while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyways
I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and a
all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Also visit my weblog prescription glasses for women

Popular posts from this blog

Linksys Wireless Connection Failure

The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web

Access Denied Host Header Sharepoint 2010 Windows Server 2008 R2